Ryedale Learning Trust is committed to our key priorities, one of which is to be the ‘Employer of Choice’.
Essentially this means that we want our schools and our central team to be great places to work. We want our staff development opportunities to be first class and we want to enable staff who are ambitious to grow their careers with us. To give our learners the best education and opportunities we are committed to recruiting and retaining the very best people in all areas of our organisation.
We have worked hard to find new ways to support and reward our current staff team members, and we are delighted to provide our Ryedale Learning Trust Employee Benefits package. This initiative provides all Ryedale Learning Trust employees with the opportunity to easily and safely make real and immediate savings/discounts on shopping, eating out, holidays, events and much more.
All the information you need to know about the Ryedale Learning Trust Employee Benefits package is contained below.
What’s included in the package?
- Big savings - our platform brings over 6,000 discounts
- Instant eVouchers - shop online or in-store instantly, perfect for spontaneous shoppers
- An easy access APP - everything you need right in your pocket
- Cashback offers - earn big rewards with a wide variety of cashback offers
- Cycle2Work – Be green, get fit and save on your tax and national insurance contributions
- Health Cash Plan – enables you to claim back cash for everyday healthcare costs
Take a look at some of the discounts available:
- Up to 7% off grocery shopping at Sainsbury's, Tesco, ASDA, Morrisons, Waitrose and M&S
- 7% off home technology at Currys PC World
- Up to 10% off eating out at popular chains including Zizzi, Nando's and Pizza Hut
- Up to 7.5% off DIY at B&Q, IKEA and Wilko
- Up to 18% off shopping at national leading retailers including Argos, Boots, Gap, Matalan, H
Samuel and many more
- Up to 10% off package holidays through our travel club
- Up to 20% off eVouchers to use in-store or online instantly
- Up to 25% off standard box office prices at your local cinema
How do I join and save?
To start saving staff members are eligible to create an account with http://www.vivupbenefits.co.uk (You will need your Payroll number, which can be found on your payslip, when you register to confirm your employment with Ryedale Learning Trust.
To see a range of further benefits our staff receive for walking for Ryedale Learning Trust please click here.