Why Join RLT
Ryedale Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy Trust that is committed to “working in partnership
to raise achievement for all.”
Our Trust currently has 5 schools and educates over 2,000 young people in North Yorkshire
from ages 2-18. Our learners are at the heart of everything we do.
We take great pride in being an educational charity and a learning organisation that is
At Ryedale Learning Trust we are a family of schools who work together and collaborate to
ensure that all of our learners and our staff team have the chance to reach their potential.
Some of the benefits of being part of Ryedale Learning Trust include:
- Shared ethos, values and standards. Each Head is part of our Senior Leadership Team and
contributes to the strategic direction and vision for our Trust.
- Autonomy for Heads and leaders and no ‘one size fits all’ centralised model.
- Professional support from a Central Team including Finance, Human Resources, Estates,
Health & Safety and IT. These central professional services provide schools with expertise and
are good value for money.
- A clear and agreed education strategy and framework which has the right balance of support
for development and challenge for quality assurance and improvement.
- Available support from a Central Education Team with expertise in Teaching and Learning,
Professional Learning, Inclusion, Early Years, and Data and Assessment.
- Shared expertise and support in common areas of need such as safeguarding, SEND,
attendance, admissions and wellbeing.
- Opportunities to share and co-develop best practice for the benefit of all.
- Access to CPD and Leadership networks that offer our staff team members significant
professional development opportunities.
- Economies and efficiencies of scale and a MAT with good financial health and management.
Each school retains their own budget and reserves.
- Opportunities to contribute as a system leader through supporting Initial Teacher Training and Early Careers framework through our strategic partnership with Pathfinder Teaching School Hub.
To find out more about us:
We are always very happy to hear from those who wish to join our Trust or simply learn a
little more about us and what we do.
Please contact our CEO for an informal discussion by emailing email@example.com
We would be happy to set up visits to our current schools and meetings with our Heads for an
We look forward to hearing from you.